||Overzicht nieuw en fixes (Engels):
NetSupport School version 14.00.0001 has now been released as is available for download from our websites. This new version is available in the following languages:
Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, English, European Portuguese, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish and Ukrainian.
This release of NetSupport School requires a new license key, only keys issued for version 14 will work with this release.
NetSupport School version 14.00.0001 changes:
What is Fixed
NetSupport School version 14.00.0000 changes:
- Resolved issue where a show would result in corrupted colours at the Student.
- Resolved a Tutor crash which occurred if Students were visiting websites which had a low quality website icon.
What is new
Fixes in this release
- Added "Easy Mode" allowing teachers to only see and use the core tools needed to maintain control over the class.
- New Student feedback and wellbeing mode added to capture how students feel and what level of understanding they have on a class topic.
- Reduced network traffic by improving student thumbnail updates.
- Added ADM/ADMX policy setting to avoid possible conflict with Microsoft Remote Assistance (MSRA.exe).
- Resolved issue with students moving in layouts when their IP Address changes.
- Fixed incorrect French translation for Student
- Corrected the translation of "Deploy" in French.
- Corrected the French translation for Add.
- Corrected the translation in Serbian for "Name & Connectivity Server".
- Updated the ADM templates for the ability to launch the Tutor in the new Advanced, Intermediate or Focused modes.
- Correction made to the whiteboard message in French, which now references "Afficher" to show the whiteboard to students.
- Resolved issue where survey mode question/answer would not display to a logged off Student.
- Fixed Tutor crash which could occur when resolving Student connections.
- The Tech Console now remembers the order of the rooms if using "Group by room".